6 Best Thermador Ranges To Consider in 2023
Your cooktop is the beating heart of your kitchen. Choosing the right range is a big decision, not only because of its aesthetic appeal but also because it will impact the functionality and efficiency of your kitchen, and by extension, your home. The last thing you want is a malfunctioning stovetop that causes you to lose precious time making dinner. With the right range, however, you can enjoy dependable performance and versatility.
If you’re considering investing in a new gas range, it’s no wonder that Thermador Ranges have caught your attention. Thermador is one of the top brands in kitchen appliances, and offers numerous options in their line of gas ranges. As such, it can be difficult to choose between their extensive range of product offerings.
With Master’s Wholesale’s help, you can find a Thermador Range that will suit your needs. In this guide, we’ll discuss the different models and their pros and cons so that it’s easier to make an informed decision. Visit the Masters Wholesale Sacramento Thermador Showroom to see these ranges in person. We’re the premier Sacramento Thermador dealer, and can answer any questions about features, finishes, and sizing.
Why choose Thermador Ranges over other brands?
Thermador is known for making durable, innovative products that perform well. Thermador ranges are incredibly popular in the high-end appliance market, and for good reason. They have been around for a long time, and have established a reputation for quality among professionals and home cooks. In addition to their reputation for quality, they are also known for their innovative designs and advanced technology.
Thermador ranges are built with the highest quality materials and are designed to offer the best performance without sacrificing style. Not only are they constructed to last, but their design also makes cooking easier and more enjoyable.
Key Features of Thermador Ranges
Features of Thermador Ranges offer many features to help you cook your meals with ease.
Here is a list of some of their most notable features:
- Extra low burner setting
- CookControl™ meat probe
- Telescopic oven racks
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Continuous grates
- Professional-style knobs
- Patented Pedestal Star® Burner with QuickClean Base®
- SoftClose® hinges
- Dual-fuel and all-gas options
Pros and Cons of Thermador Ranges
Thermador ranges are known for their high-tech features, innovative design, and high-performance cooking capabilities. The pros of owning a Thermador Range far outweigh the cons; however, it’s important to understand both to make an informed decision.
- High-quality construction
- Precise temperature control
- Stylish design
- Flexibility in fuel type
- Limited color selection
- Limited availability
- Cost Prohibitive to some
Our Favorite Thermador Rangetops
The world’s best chefs and bakers swear by Thermador Ranges. If you are a serious home cook and want to take your culinary skills to the next level, then consider purchasing one of these ranges. Here are some of the best models from Thermador to consider when shopping for a new cooktop this year:
Best in class
- The Pro Grand 36″ Gas Range is perfect for any kitchen. With a variety of innovative features, this range has everything you need to create delicious meals and entertain family and friends. The included Thermador Grill Zone burner allows you to grill with independently controlled heat zones for consistent, even cooking.
Best for baking enthusiasts
- The Thermador Pro Grand 60″ is designed to excel at baking, with premium features like the exclusive Thermador Control Center and a convection fan that circulates air for better heat distribution. This pro-style range offers Powerful, 8-pass bake and broil elements in both ovens, stainless steel stovetop grates, and a large storage drawer with a warming oven.
Best for large families
- The Thermador Pro Grand 60″ Dual Fuel Range is your all-in-one kitchen workhorse. It features a 24 Inch Double Griddle with two independently controlled zones for exceptional performance and fast, even heating.
- Large families often need a cooking solution that can handle everything from baking and broiling to roasting and frying. Thermador’s Pro Grand 48” range makes it easy to do it all. With a spacious oven, dual-fuel ranges, and a warming drawer, this appliance has a wide range of functions and versatility. The general appearance of Thermador ranges is slimmer than the competition, but it still includes the best elements of a pro’s kitchen.
Best for entertaining
- Thermador Pro 36 Gas Stove is the perfect appliance for the home cook who enjoys family dinners and entertaining friends. This gas range offers a spacious cooking area with a central warming zone, and you can further enhance performance with a griddle or even an additional oven. Designed for the discriminating home cook Thermador’s Pro-Style Ranges offer a powerful professional performance in an elegant, modern design.
- The Thermador Pro Grand 48″ Pro Style 2-Burner Dual-Fuel Range with 5K BTU Sear Burner is perfect for entertaining. With the 5,000 BTU dual-fuel sear burner, you can quickly and easily keep a hot pan ready to perfectly sear meats and boost the flavors of sauces, stews and other dishes.
Trust the Masters of Thermador Ranges in Sacramento
Thermador is the master of ranges, and there’s no better way to experience their expertise than by purchasing one. At Masters Wholesale, we are proud to be the #1 dealer of Thermador ranges in Sacramento. We know the industry, and we know what you need to be a master of your own kitchen. We have a wide selection of Thermador ranges available for you to choose from, and our knowledgeable staff is always ready to help you find the perfect model.
We hope this article has helped you understand what makes Thermador so great, as well as some of its key features and benefits. Whether you’re looking for an induction cooktop that’s perfect for your home or an island-style range with a griddle, we’ve got what you need. Stop by our showroom today!