9 Best KitchenAid Dishwashers of 2023 Reviewed
Your dishwasher is one of your most essential kitchen appliances. No one wants to imagine life without one. What would you do after making dinner; wash everything by hand? Never. A high-quality dishwasher facilitates easy clean-up, which makes for easier food preparation. And that, my friends, is priceless. If you’re looking for a new dishwasher, you’re likely considering a KitchenAid due to its quality and performance. As the premier Sacramento KitchenAid dealer, we’ll discuss the brand, its dishwasher features, and our top favorites this year. And you can come to see models in person at our Sacramento KitchenAid showroom.
Why Choose a KitchenAid Dishwasher Over Other Brands?
KitchenAid is a wonderful example of a brand that can listen to its consumer base and respond effectively. KitchenAid is an older company and was the first to design and introduce home dishwashers featuring pressurized water for washing. These dishwashers debuted in 1949, and by 2010, KitchenAid was one of the top kitchen appliance brands. Soon after, however, competition emerged from European manufacturers, with more quiet dishwashers that featured superior drying. KitchenAid has since bounced back with re-designed dishwashers that are quieter than ever with excellent cleaning and drying technology.
Key Features of KitchenAid Dishwashers
Here are some of the features offered by KitchenAid dishwashers.
- Large FreeFlex Third Rack
- Advanced Clean Water Wash System
- Fan-Enabled ProDry System
- Interior LED Lighting
- Quiet Performance
- ProWash Cycle
What are the Pros and Cons of KitchenAid Dishwashers?
Like with any product, there are some pros and cons to KitchenAid dishwashers. What matters, however, are the features you want; these are the most important factors when deciding on the right dishwasher for your home.
- Quiet Performance
- Efficient, most models are Energy Star rated
- Condensation drying
- Exterior options
- Holds more dirty dishes
- Price comparable to other top brands
- No WiFi capabilities
- Protrudes due to odd size
- Limited variety available
Our Top KitchenAid Dishwasher Picks
1. Best Overall: 24” Panel Ready Built-In Dishwasher (Model #: KDTM704LPA)
This stunning dishwasher features the innovative FreeFlex Third Rack that holds mugs, bowls, and utensils, creating room for pots and mixing bowls on the bottom. This versatile dishwasher can be configured to hold anything you need washed.
2. Best for Families: 24” Printshield Stainless Steel Built-In Dishwasher (Model #: KDTM404KPS)
This model can clean up after the messiest of meals with ease with its multiple washing and drying systems. Its Printshield finish resists grime and fingerprints and will stay clean for longer.
3. Best for Small Children: 24” Stainless Steel Printshield Built-In Dishwasher with Color Options (Model # KDTE204KPS)
Keep fingerprints and smudges at bay with this Printshield finished dishwasher. Printshield will keep your dishwasher cleaner for longer, making it ideal for homes with little hands.
4. Best for Cooks: 24” Stainless Steel Printshield Built-In Dishwasher (Model # KDFE104KPS)
Whether you’re cooking or baking up a storm, you need a dishwasher to keep pace with your creativity. This model features KitchenAid’s intuitive ProWash Cycle, which automatically adapts settings based on what’s loaded in the dishwasher.
5. Best for Small Households: Stainless Steel Printshield Built-In Dishwasher with Color Options (Model # KDTM604KPS)
This powerful dishwasher is made to easily hold dishes from cooking dinner or a dinner party. An adjustable middle rack makes room for things like stand mixer bowls and baking sheets.
6. Best for Sound: 24” Stainless Steel Printshield Built-In Dishwasher (Model # KDTE204KPS)
All KitchenAid dishwashers are top-rated for sound, but this model is one of their quietest. Clocking in at a whispering 39 dBA, you can run this dishwasher during dinner parties, the game, or movie night, and no one will be the wiser.
7. Best for Grimy Dishes: 24” Stainless Steel Printshield Built-In Dishwasher (Model # KDTM704KPS)
All KitchenAid dishwashers offer superior cleaning and drying performance. With three exciting washing and drying features, you’ll always find sparkling clean, and dry dishes. This dishwasher has the Advanced Clean Water Wash system (which keeps food particles from your clean dishes), a Fan-Enabled ProDry system, and the ProWash Cycle.
8. Best Built-In: 24” Stainless Steel Printshield Built-In Dishwasher (Model #: KDFM404KPS)
This beautiful built-in dishwasher offers all of the performance features of a KitchenAid dishwasher with the built-in option. With a FreeFlex Third Rack and the Advanced Clean Water Wash System, you’ll be able to clean any dishes easily.
9. Best Panel Ready: 24” Panel Ready Built-In Dishwasher (Model # KDTE304LPA)
Choose a dishwasher that fits in seamlessly with your cabinetry. With a gorgeous stainless steel interior, this dishwasher will be at your side for every meal and snack for years to come. This model features Extended ProDry, Fan-Enabled ProDry, ProWash, and an adjustable middle rack.
Can’t decide? Explore the complete line of KitchenAid dishwashers in person at the Masters Sacramento KitchenAid showroom. Our knowledgeable and helpful sales staff will help you walk out with the best KitchenAid dishwasher for your home.